Eglinton St. George’s has a variety of large, bright, accessible, renovated rooms available for rent to community groups and organizations on a one-time, weekly or longer term basis.
Our beautiful facility is an ideal setting for music concerts, recitals, dance, yoga, speaker series, fitness and wellness programs, catered receptions, meetings as well as funerals and weddings.
Please note that the building is currently operating with restricted access, by appointment only. The church complies with all public health protocols and guidance. Prospective users of space may read our Tenant Notice and Mask Policy in effect.
To enquire about availability and rates, please contact our Church Administrator at 416-481-1141 extension 210, or by email at email@example.com
To submit a booking request, please complete our Space Rental Request Form.
Rooms Available for Space Rental
- large bright renovated sanctuary on the main level with beautiful stained glass windows
- excellent acoustics, controllable room and stage lighting, projector and screen
- moveable, cushioned chairs allow flexible seating arrangements
- audio system and recording console in sound control room
- Steinway B grand piano and 4-manual Cassavant organ
- choir risers on the stage
- suitable for choral or instrumental concerts, performances, speaker events, funerals
- approx. 3780 sq. ft. on the floor
- capacity: theatre style 470 excluding stage (physical distancing: reduced capacity 80 seated)
- studio on lower level with upright piano and bamboo floor
- built in AV projector and screen (connect with own laptop)
- adjacent large reception space with kitchen
- 6 foot banquet tables and chairs and cruiser tables available
- suitable for yoga, dance classes, piano recitals, workshops, meetings, receptions
- approx. 680 sq. ft. plus adjacent reception area
- capacity: 67 seated (physical distancing capacity 10)
- large bright room in the lower level
- furnished with tables and chairs for 10 as well as sofas and easy chairs
- suitable for meetings, discussion groups, workshops
- approx. 560 sq. ft.
- capacity: 10 board style, 12 seated (physical distancing: reduced capacity 9 seated)
- large bright carpeted room on the main level with upright piano
- furnished with 5 square tables and chairs, additional available
- full kitchen available across the hall
- suitable for recitals, receptions, meetings, workshops, small memorial services
- approx. 660 sq. ft.
- capacity: 60 seated theatre style, 36 seated at tables, 75 standing (physical distancing: reduced capacity 9 seated)
- large gymnasium on lower level with high ceilings and laminate floor
- 5 foot tables and chairs available
- microphone and speakers available, keyboard available
- suitable for yoga, dance, fitness, music performances, conferences, receptions, banquet dinners, film crew holding
- approx. 3200 sq. ft.
- capacity 250 seated theatre style, 200 seated at tables (physical distancing: reduced capacity 44 seated)