At our Love aLIVE Dinner Church on January 24th at 5 pm, Kate Littler, our Children’s Ministry Coordinator will lead a special activity for children and caregivers.
Kate will read the story: I Love You So by Marianne Richmond
Make your own LOVE painting using painter’s tape and watercolour paints.
- painters’ tape
- watercolor paints and a brush
- heavy watercolour paper
- Use the painter’s tape to spell out the word “Love” on heavy watercolour paper.
- Cover the paper with paint.
- Allow the paint to dry completely, then carefully peel off the masking tape to reveal your beautiful painting!
- You can add some black masking tape as a frame.